A maximum odometer reading of 100,000 miles. If a car that is currently in the network hits 100,000 miles it will need to be retired from the network once that driver is finished with it or when the owner wants it back.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How much does it cost?
- How does insurance work?
- How does DriveOn save me money?
- Do I have to give up my car before I find one?
- How do you keep my car safe?
- Who covers maintenance on the cars?
- What is required to list my car?
- Can I take a car without posting mine?
- What are the eligibility requirements?