If a driver causes excessive wear and tear to a car he or she takes then they are responsible for repairing the car prior to returning it or the driver will be billed for repair of all excessive wear and tear. This is to help ensure our community of car enthusiasts takes excellent care of each others' cars!
Articles in this section
- How does DriveOn work?
- How do I sign up?
- How much does it cost?
- What is the DriveOn rate?
- How does insurance work?
- How does DriveOn save me money?
- Do I have to give up my car before I find one?
- How do you keep my car safe?
- Who covers maintenance on the cars?
- What is required to list my car?