We don't blame you!
Our proprietary new algorithm will ensure your car is not "taken" until you find the one you want.
How does it work?
- Signup and post your car in less than 2 minutes. Yours won’t be taken until you find an available car.
- Provide us up to 5 cars that you would like to take. If one is immediately available, you can take it.
- The algorithm will start a chain to connect people with cars from their list.
- Once that chain is complete then all cars are released. This usually takes 5-10 days.
- Once a car is found for you, you'll have 24 hours to decide if you want to take it.
- This ensures that your car is not taken until you find the right one.
If you don't mind giving up your car before one is found for you then you will move up the list to have better choice of your next car.
Why do we ask that you sign up before selecting a car?
1. All users are screened through identity verification, background checks and MVRs to ensure they are a safe fit for our community.
2. Once added, all cars are instantly valued so that we and you know which cars you can choose.
All of this is to protect our users and create a community of safe, responsible drivers while preventing you from wasting your time looking at cars you may not be able to take based on the value of yours.
We're implementing this new algorithm because many requests come in batches so cars become available for a short time. This system removes the risk of having your car taken before you find the right one!