Not at all! All initial user's vehicle values will be grandfathered-in. So if we value the car you insert at $46,250 then for as long as that car is a part of the network you'll always be able to take a car whose value is as much as $52,250! You're always able to take a car valued less than the one you own. You'd be surprised how many amazing cars might be worth less than yours!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up?
- How much does it cost?
- How does insurance work?
- How does DriveOn save me money?
- Do I have to give up my car before I find one?
- How do you keep my car safe?
- Who covers maintenance on the cars?
- What is required to list my car?
- Can I take a car without posting mine?
- What are the eligibility requirements?