All vehicles in our network are classified into one of three groups: Not Available, Available and Reserved Available. Reserved Available means that the car has a driver that is ready to change. He or she has not yet turned the car in but will once they find their next car and someone requests the one they have. The only difference to the requester is that a Reserved Available car might not arrive to you as quickly as an Available car would.
Articles in this section
- How does DriveOn work?
- How do I sign up?
- How much does it cost?
- What is the DriveOn rate?
- How does insurance work?
- How does DriveOn save me money?
- Do I have to give up my car before I find one?
- How do you keep my car safe?
- Who covers maintenance on the cars?
- What is required to list my car?